As we think about the importance of God’s word to our own lives, let’s remember that this living word is necessary for the whole world and pray for our witness using that word.
Blessed are you who give yourselves over to God, turn your backs on the world’s “sure thing,” ignore what the world worships; the world’s a huge stockpile of God-wonders and God-thoughts. Nothing and no one comes close to you! I start talking about you, telling what I know, and quickly run out of words. Neither numbers nor words account for you.
(Ps 40:4-5, The Message)
- each one of us to be ambassadors for Christ, spreading His truth through our words and through our lifestyles
- our corporate witness – at Cherry Tree Court, in the coffee mornings, at Parent & Toddlers, at youth group
- ways of reaching out to those attending the car boot/ market on Sunday mornings
- plans to reach out over Christmas (for ideas, creativity and wisdom in sharing the word of life)
- Bible Sunday (25th October) to be a powerful witness to God’s word throughout the whole world