Some dates for the diary in November:
Don’t forget the baptismal service on Saturday 7th November at 6 p.m. Jade is getting baptised and we are thrilled to be able to share in her joy at this special service. Come along if you can and bring your friends and family too, especially those who may not have seen an adult baptism by full immersion before! Refreshments will be served after the service.
In order to set up for this service, badminton on Friday 6th November will finish early at 8:30 p.m. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
This Sunday’s meetings will now both be at Market Street. The morning service is at 10.30 a.m. and the evening service is at 6 p.m. The service at Cherry Tree Court will now be held on Sunday 15th November; this meeting has been re-scheduled as local residents are holding a special Remembrance Day service this weekend and so we have been asked to hold our church service the following week instead.
Other meetings in November are as usual:
- Bible study on Thursday 5th & 19th November (7:30 p.m.)
- Prayer meetings on Thursday 12th & 26th November (7:30 p.m.)
- Coffee mornings on Saturdays throughout November (10 a.m. until 12 noon)
- Parent & Toddler group on Friday mornings (9.30 a.m. until 11 a.m.)
- Youth club on Mondays (6.30 -8.30 p.m.)
- Sunday meetings at 10.30 a.m. and 6 p.m.