Here is a summary of what’s happening over summer:
Our last session at the Parent & Toddler group before the summer break will be on Friday 21 July. We’ll be holding parties on Wednesday 19 and Friday 21 July to say goodbye to children who’ll be starting nursery or full-time school in September. Do let us know when you will be coming to help with catering numbers.
We will reopen on Wednesday 5 September after the summer break, but don’t forget the different activities on during the summer. Please book in by contacting Julie on 07729 421405 or emailing email@example.com
1. Family Fun Day at Furlong Road Methodist Church on Wednesday 26 July (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
2. Family Fun Day at GPCC on Wednesday 2 August (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
3. Fun Activities at St Helen’s on Monday 7 August (11 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.)
4. Fun Activities at St Helen’s on Monday 14 August (11 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.)
5. We will be at the ‘Bounce Into Summer’ event run by Goldthorpe Development Group on Wednesday 23 August (12-4 p.m.)
We’re also looking forward to our Parent & Toddler trip to Flamingo Land on Friday 28 July. Make sure you’re at GPCC by 8.45 a.m. and we’ll be leaving Flamingo Land at 5 p.m.
Our ‘Mindful Moments’ evenings will run on Monday 17 July and Monday 21 August between 6 and 8 p.m., but please note that there will be no ‘Churches Together’ prayer meeting in August. The next prayer meeting is on Wednesday 12 July at GPCC.